A Global Asset Management Firm is seeking a Senior Platform Engineer to join their team.
What you'll do:
- Own the strategy for SDLC services, working closely with developers to drive best practices and assist with their utilisation of tools, processes and services.
- Participate in the migration of on premise systems to SaaS/cloud based offerings
- Develop software solutions using scripting and back end technologies
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 10+ years of experience developing software solutions
- 5+ years of experience with or on a DevOps or SRE team
- Experience working with cloud based technologies
- Experience developing software in Python, Terraform, and ansible or equivalent
This is a full time w-2 position that can be fully remote in the states of Texas, North Carolina, or California.