Lead - Operational Risk Manager
Our client is one of the world's largest airlines subsidiary and provides business-travel-management solutions to its 50,000 international customers. More than 30 years of experience and high-quality standards and world-class employees consequently result in their global market leader position.
The company is looking for an operational risk manager to join their risk & resilience unit in their headquarters in Frankfurt. The unit director is looking for a motivated professional to take on functional responsibility across their operational and business risks. Due to their business model, they are facing a number of new challenges and have formed a new Risk & Resilience unit with a high level of technical responsibility working very closely with all parts of the business. This role is based in their headquarters in Frankfurt.
- Technical responsibility for and point of contact for management within the Risk & Resilience unit
- Developing frameworks for Business Continuity Management
- Risk strategy development and implementation
- Optimizing existing processes and strategies
- KRI reporting and collaborating with Risk Board and Credit Risk Committee
- Monitoring objectives and project progress
- Providing scenario analysis and contribute to strategic decision making
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in business, finance or mathematics or a similar field
- Relevant experience in operational, non-financial, enterprise risk management within a bank, a financial services business or a consultancy
- Proficiency in MS Office. Basic understanding of SQL and Python is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of German and English combined with solid presentation skills
- Ideally, first touchpoints with the implementation of risk frameworks
- Complementing professional certifications (i.e. FRM or PRM) are welcome
- Flexible working hours and modes like a hybrid or remote working
- Corporate pension plan
- Special discounts for airline tickets
- Various services around health (Sport events, health days, massages, gym, and more)
- Mentoring and networking events
For further information, please apply here - or reach out to Karim Alrawas via phone +49 (0) 30 726211432.