This financial services company is seeking an experienced leader in the mobile application engineering space to join their growing team. The ideal mobile engineer will be able to apply both a depth and a breadth of knowledge in the space, as the role will involve taking the lead on a wide variety of projects. You'll be collaborating directly with high-level stakeholders to work towards innovative mobile engineering solutions to business problems for the global company.
The role will require the following strengths:
- 5+ years of experience in native mobile application development (iOS/Android)
- 2+ years of experience in hybrid web development, ideally with React and React Native
- Background in leadership and working in a senior capacity
- Extensive background with architecture and design across application, data, and application disciplines
- Background with mobile frameworks like ionic, Xamarin, native, etc.
- Background with REST API development in a spring boot environment
- Ability to gather business requirements and address them through technical means
- Desire to work in and lead large teams geared towards collaboration
- BS/BA in relevant area strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience in the financial services or insurance industries preferred, but not required
This role will initially be remote due to the ongoing pandemic, but will eventually be located fulltime in the Tampa area. At this time, the company will not be sponsoring visas.