I am currently working with a top Global Asset Manager that is looking to add a Lead Auditor to their teams in New York City and Newport Beach, CA.
Ideal candidates have 5-7 years of experience within Audit. More specifically, they are looking for someone who has worked on asset management audits, led audit projects, and managed staff auditors. In this role, you will be planning and scoping the audit plan, leading concurrent and cross-functional audit engagements with minimal supervision, and accurately reporting control gaps and deficiencies, and aiding in the development of the remediation plan.
- Act as an AIC, managing audit engagements from start to finish
- Analyze and report control deficiencies and develop plans for remediation
- Planning and scoping numerous overlapping audits
- Communicating closely with senior management and key stakeholders to discuss proposals for solutions and ensuring adequate follow-up plans are established
- 5-7 years in Internal/External Audit, experience conducting audits in relation to asset management
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or another related field
- Strong ability working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant certification preferred (CA, CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA)