- Build, test, and deploy models to help determine the credit scores, help predict the probability of fraud and dubious activities
- Develop tools that would help to ensure data accuracy and model performance
- Recognise, gather and process data that would help the stakeholders to make decisions for risk and statistical analysis
- Plan and execute reports and dashboards for stakeholders to make decisions with actionable insights
- Experience in building risk models
- A high level of proficiency is required in Python, R, Presto SQL to help draw insights from big data and data visualisation platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Understanding of data models, data mining, predictive modeling, statistical classification, or regression for credit risk modeling
This is a great opportunity to be part of a diverse team in a top digital bank. Have high visibility of the team and be the pioneer in this vertical.
We invite all candidates who are keen to join, to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)