One of the most successful payment providers in Germany is looking for experienced Lead Data Analyst focus CRM that is keen to work with SAS in order to further develop a uniform reporting and tracking system across CRM analysis.
- Working in a global, multinational reporting team in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- A great mentor that is looking forward to develop your hard and soft skills as you wish.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- 50% working from home policy, on a monthly basis.
- Salary between € 80,000 and € 120,000 depending on experience.
- As a Data Pioneer, you implement new data strategies and lead the implementation of new reporting solutions.
- You enable the Marketing colleagues to utilize data to improve campaigns.
- You develop Reporting solutions based on SAS and Hadoop.
- You act as a SCRUM master and project manager for Business Intelligence projects.
- Together with the team you develop new CRM analysis and data structures to ensure the company's ability to innovate in terms of the latest methods in data processing and use.
- You analyze different campaign data and help the bank to take data driven decisions.
- You are the link between Marketing and IT in terms of analysis, recording, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the data area, e.g. CRM Analyst, BI Developer, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Engineer or Data Warehouse Developer.
- Very good knowledge of SAS and fluent in SQL.
- Good knowledge of Tableau, Hadoop or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a huge plus.
- Strategic thinker, ideally work experience within a strategy consultancy.
- Prove of excellent communication skills (e.g. through holding workshops, giving interviews, etc.).
- Ideally experience in the payment area or with credit risk data.
- Fluent English, the company language is English. Ideally fluent German.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact