A top performing FinTech is looking to add a team lead to their credit risk analytics division. This role will require debt recovery/ consumer collections analytics experience as you will be solely responsible for developing, implementing and testing strategies for the business. With tremendous cash flow coming back to the business the firm is prioritizing the build out of their collections and recovery business line. Incumbents will have a unique opportunity to gain incredible exposure while being able to accelerate their career growth.
- Train and mentor junior analyst to build and optimize existing strategies for their loan portfolio.
- Lead the statistical analysis and effectively communicate findings to senior leadership.
- Create and design test strategies for different channels across the lending platform.
- Serve as subject matter expert to senior leadership regarding performance and optimization.
- Generate insights and reports for businesses largest and highest risk portfolios.
- Bachelor's degree or better within a relevant STEM field of study (Applied statistics, economics, computer science, etc.)
- Proven track record working with retail/consumer lending products, specifically credit cards and installment loans.
- 5+ years of experience in a collections or recovery function.
- Expert proficiency in SAS, SQL, R or Python is a must.
- Previous exposure working with marketing, technology or operations groups to reflect ability to work in a collaborative setting.