Lead Cloud Engineer (AWS) | Top 5 Hedge Fund | Boston
One of Boston's top Hedge Funds has had an elite track record of success over the past 4.5 years; they have doubled their AUM, and now have $150+ Billion in AUM. They are building out a new cloud team as they begin a migration to AWS, which will transform their key trading systems and engines. This Lead Cloud Engineer will work in a greenfield environment, designing brand new solutions from scratch.
In this role, you will architect and build AWS cloud-native applications and services. These solutions will help your team implement and deliver this firm's next gen trading platform and systems. You will also be asked to introduce new technologies as development progresses, as well as build out existing solutions in a hands-on capacity.
- Design and build cloud applications in a greenfield AWS environment
- Lead engineering teams by rearchitecting, designing, and building new cloud-native applications, tools, services, and automation engines
- Design and build cloud-native container solutions
- Define best practice and act as a thought-leader throughout the firm on AWS adoptions
- BS or equivalent degree
- 6+ years of hands-on experience building applications and services in an AWS environment
- Significant expertise with AWS Lambda, Batch, or Step Functions
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program, 401K, and compensation package
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Casual dress, collaborative teams, and work from home flexibility