Junior Crypto Quantitative Developer
Company Summary: A quantitative hedge fund that has been trading within the cryptocurrency space since 2019. They currently have 100m in assets under management, are seeded by one of the largest high frequency trading firms in the world, and have averaged high double-digit annual returns using data-driven high frequency trading strategies. They're looking to add a fully remote quantitative developer who will help develop their trading system infrastructure.
A developer in this role would be responsible for:
* Working closely with trading teams to optimize trading execution and exchange connectivity.
* Improve performance by shifting existing systems from Rust to C++.
* Developing tools to monitor and report on investment portfolios, such as real-time alerts, analytics, and periodic summaries.
* Analyzing and optimizing on-exchange trading volume.
* 2-5 years of working experience, with at least 2 years of exposure to finance and investment.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive within the environment of a smaller company.
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field such as engineering, hard sciences, or mathematics. Economics or other relevant degrees are also applicable.
* Fully remote
* Flexible work hours and an emphasis on work-life balance
* Chance to learn about every aspect of quantitative trading through daily collaboration with portfolio managers and traders
* Expectations set around individual needs and goals
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply.