Our client is an Asia-focused alternative investment management firm based in Singapore. Their investment strategy aims to capture macro and relative value opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region primarily through the use of interest rates, FX and volatility instruments. The firm launched its flagship Asia Rates fund in 2007.
They are looking to hire a full-time Junior Developer to join a talented, creative team of exceptional developers designing and implementing innovative technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of team that develops, maintains and supports trading tools and their sub-systems
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a Computational field, like Computer Science or Math
- Minimum 3 Years of Software Engineering Experience
- Knowledge and development experience in at least one of the following languages:
- Python, Rust, a functional language [Erlang, Scala or F#]
- Knowledge of SQL and No-SQL
- Knowledge of Linux
- Excellent analytical and communication Skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience working with cloud services and solutions
- Working with any Business Intelligence tool and visualization
- Knowledge of Tech trends and best practices
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology preferred
- Work experience in financial institutions, ideally with exposure to FX and interest rates products, and familiarity with the lifecycle of a trade
We have a current opportunity for a Junior Quant Developer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.