As Junior Legal Counsel, you will play a crucial role for an independent and well-established brokerage from day one and drive all regulatory and compliance related issues.
- Providing legal support on legal agreements, transaction structuring on cross-border transactions and negotiation
- In addition, you will be reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance of Asia
- You will be assisting the team on advising for regulatory changes in Hong Kong and overseas, participating in developing or updating internal policies and guidelines
- You will also be handling employment and other legal and regulatory matters
- You have 1-3 years of professional experience in regulatory law with a Capital Market or Asset Management background
- You are fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Experienced in financial services
- Have an interest in financial markets and interaction between law and economics in wholesale financial markets
If you are interested in the above-said role, please apply.