Our client is a leading Swiss Institution who are urgently looking to add to their Trading capabilities. The bank need to add an experienced Trader in the Bond space with a focus on HY and EM. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person with exciting ideas who looking grow within a successful team and manage a client flow trading book.
Key responsibilities of the Fixed Income Trader role include:
- Manage and build the a HY/EM trading book.
- Pricing Bonds on AllQ and Market Access
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading team to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the Fixed Income Trader role include:
- Proven experience in Bond Trading, ideally in HY sectors, minimum 5 years.
- Experience in Sell-Side Market Making.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in German is a benefit.
- Knowledge of EM, Middle East or CEE is ideal.
If you are interested in the Fixed Income Trader role, apply online today or email