- Develop and maintain key indicators to identify, mitigate, and escalate operational risks
- Develop and maintain efficient methods for extracting data, creating reports, and scrutinizing data to identify risk trends across the organization
- Engage with line of business and support functions heads to complete an annual assessment of strategic plan.
- Lead annual process for reaffirmation of the risk appetite statement. Monitor risk appetite against the Bank's risk profile.
- Document and maintain policies, procedures, processes and internal controls related to the Enterprise Risk Management program and policy.
- Monitor compliance with Enterprise Risk Management policy and lead annual policy review and updates.
- Coordinate quarterly enterprise risk assessment. Maintain strong and effective relationships with stakeholders across the company, cross-functionally and collaboratively, to ensure effective risk identification, assessment and mitigation.
- Work in partnership with risk and LOB partners to dive strong risk culture across the Bank through frequent and timely communication and education/training.
- Support development and ongoing maintenance of departmental risk management tools; effectively utilize tools to produce and distribute fully accurate key risk reporting and consistently evaluate tools for enhancement.
- Remain current with enterprise and operational risk regulatory guidance and industry best practices via public domain, industry-specific organizations, and internal contacts.
- Drive program enhancements in line with regulatory expectations and industry practices.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or related field
- Proficient with Programming Languages such as Python, SAS, SQL, R, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
- Inquisitive nature, resourcefulness, and ability to seek out information
- Ability to work independently in a changing environment with shifting priorities