Title: Jr. Quantitative Researcher
Summary: A leading systematic macro hedge fund based in Durham, NC is looking to hire a Jr. Quantitative Researcher to work directly with one of the firm's Managing Principal. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the firm PnL through the R&D of systematic global macro strategies.
- Collaborate with the Managing Principal to research, develop and implement mid frequency systematic trading strategies.
- Work on alpha signal generation and develop automated trading strategies.
- Analyzing market data to generate actionable trading ideas in the mid-frequency trading space
- Proficient in Python
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline.
- Internship Experience in a quantitative field.
- Experience working with futures in FI, FX And Commodities (preferred, not required)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team in a fast-paced environment