An industry leading asset management firm is looking to expand their tech team throughout 2021. They are seeking a Lead Java Engineer to spearhead several initiatives across the firm to increase market share and drive P&L. By expanding their tech team in the Southeast, they are driving the modernization of their financial technologies for years to come and will continue to rival top buy side firms in the marketplace.
As the a Lead Java Engineer, you will be responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle. This Engineer will gather system and user requirements, build Java modules and test features before release. The Lead Java Engineer will have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and will be responsible for leading junior developers.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Previous financial industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years developing java applications
- In depth knowledge of AWS platforms
- Previous experience building springboot applications on the cloud
- Strong understanding of angular.js and other web technologies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of relational databases and proficiency with SQL