As Legal Counsel "Regulatory & Compliance", you will play a crucial role for a well-established Asset Management Company from day one and drive all regulatory and compliance related issues.
- Supporting the management of the Company, in terms of keeping the management apprised of legal and regulatory updates that will affect the business;
- In addition, you will be reporting to the CEO and the Representative Director Internal Control of the Company and functional lead at the HQ
- You will be given dual responsibility in compliance function and serving as Internal Control Manager for financial advisory (M&A) activities
- You will be supporting both secondary securities sales and investment banking team
- You have 3-8 years of professional experience in regulatory law with a Capital Market or Asset Management background
- You are fluent in native Japanese and English (Mandarin would be a plus)
- Strong analytic and evaluative skills
- You can quickly grasp complex (regulatory) legal issues and transactions and take a leading role in supporting them.
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to be seconded to Hong Kong Office in the first year!
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply!