My client company is a subsidiary of a well-known bank in Munich. They're a B2B asset services company with a huge client portfolio around Europe. They're currently looking for an IT Operations Manager role that focuses on incident management.
This role is a hybrid role, and they would be expecting you to come into the office 2-3 days a week. Salary range is between €60,000 - €90,000 depending on your experience.
- Lead and oversee the Incident and Problem Management processes to ensure efficient resolution of IT issues and minimize service disruptions.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive incident and problem management procedures, policies, and documentation.
- Provide expert guidance and support to the IT support and operations teams during major incidents and complex problem-solving activities.
- Continuously monitor and analyze incident and problem data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., ITIL) are a plus.
- Proven experience in IT Operations Management with a focus on Incident and Problem Management
- Strong knowledge of ITIL framework and best practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (C1), and ideally German.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please feel free to apply directly or send your CV (in pdf format) to Giovanny Benztio. We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that only applicants whose profiles meet the requirements will be contacted. Your application will be treated confidentially.