A leading global proprietary trading firm is seeking a IT Operations Lead to join their team in Chicago, IL. As a technology driven trading firm, they strive to find technologists who value innovative, efficient, and systematic solutions. As the IT Operations Lead, you'll be responsible for spearheading the development and integration of IT Infrastructure/enterprise applications throughout the firm.
This role will be the right fit for you if you strive for perfection and love to problem-solve by finding the most efficient solutions. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to apply in to learn more about the opportunity!
IT Operations Lead responsibilities:
- Develop strategic direction and principles to guide management and improvement of enterprise technology
- Administrate both Windows based infrastructure as well as cloud based tools like Slack and Zoom
- Build integrations between tools and systems to present a consistent enterprise platform to the business
- Extensive knowledge of MS Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, and SQL Server.
- Strong software development ability, preferably in PowerShell and Python
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience working with enterprise technologies/infrastructure technologies
- Experience with Windows/Active Directory/SQL
- Experience with Python and Powershell
- Experience working within the financial industry preferred