My client is one of the largest investment banking and stock brokerage firm that has a global presence across 16 countries with over 482 billion USD asset under management.
They are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager who can implement and maintain IT solutions for their HK office.
As an IT manager, you will be responsible for :
- Running daily health checks of HK office and data center network, servers (Windows/Linux) and Virtual machines
- Managing updates of servers, desktop and firmware
- Improving the efficiency and cybersecurity of the current infrastructure
- Managing IT equipment and system application procurement
- Responding to various parties on audit and regulatory enquiries
- Advising IT policies and best practices for the organization
As an IT manager, you would need solid experience in:
- IT support and system administration in Financial Technology industry (preferred)
- Windows/Linux servers, VM server management
- Network configuration and maintenance inc. routers, switches, firewalls
- Change incident, problem and vendor management
- Knowledge on SFC regulatory requirement would be an advantage