A leading global investment bank is offering an exciting opportunity to join them as an IT Auditor in Berlin. You will be working alongside a team of experienced professional on a variety of audit projects, primarily focusing on application controls and ITGC testing.
The IT Auditor will:
- Execute the day-to-day operational audit work in line with the agreed audit strategy in order to contribute to the timely delivery of audits
- Be required to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to the risks within those business areas
- Use a range of approaches to collect relevant information to assess risk, resolve issues or carry out tasks
- Partner with other divisions and teams during audit engagements to guarantee an integrated approach
- Sometimes travel to other locations around Germany in order to support the national audit strategy and communicate openly with relevant stakeholders
- Possess a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience, either in an IT Audit function or in IT Risk Management, Information Security or related fields
- Have knowledge and experience of IT General Controls and risk-based auditing relating to financial services, and banking in particular
- Ideally already possess certifications such as the CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent qualifications
- Be flexible, proactive and innovative with strong analytical and communication skills as well as a structured organizational approach
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in German and other European languages is an advantage but not a requirement
Our client is a leading international banking group who are growing their European operations in the DACH region, particularly relating to their investment banking subsidiary.
To apply for the IT Auditor role, please apply directly or contact Sarah Koenig on LinkedIn or Xing
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!