Responsibilities for VP, IT Audit, Global Bank
- Conduct IT and Cyber Security audits within set guidelines and present findings to the department's management team in order to seek approval on corrective recommendations.
- Manage the conduct of audit(s) assigned and ensure that they are on time, on budget, to the required standard and provide value to the bank.
- Risk assessment of IT activities
- Do the Relevant Control Testing
- Develop recommendations for improvement and support implementation.
Key Requirement for VP, IT Audit, Global Bank
- Possess CISA, CISSP, CISM or CCSP certification is a plus
- Possess Bachelor's or Master's in Information Technology, Computer Science and related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in IT/audit/risk/compliance in the Financial Services industry