- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of audit assignments to ensure that all business and technology risks are anticipated, identified, recognized, and appropriately managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
- Participates in performing risk assessments and developing an annual audit plan.
- Oversees and delivers audits of business, Information Technology (IT) Risk and Information Security processes/practices, and major business/IT projects to ensure compliance with Bank policy, use of compliant best practices, procedural efficiency and accuracy in accordance with the audit plan.
- Apply technical audit skills including understanding of sampling methodologies to develop test designs that correlate to targeted risks
- Execute specific audit procedures, and prepare work documenting the procedures performed
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls to identify key controls, weaknesses, and compensating controls, identifying areas for improved control, cost savings, and operational efficiency
- A Bachelor's degree in an Accounting or Information Technology-related field is required.
- 5+ years of audit experience required; experience in public accounting or manufacturing industry a plus;
- CISA, CIA, CFE, CPA or other related financial certification a plus or progress towards completion;
- Additional IT certifications such as CISM, CRISC, etc
- Understanding of SOX requirements
- Experience with IT general controls, IT application controls, SOC audits and other IT related audits a plus;