The IT Auditor will:
- Plan and help preparation of internal audits of public companies and subsequent execution of these audits on site or digitally
- Collaborate with auditors to evaluate data and systems and generate solutions
- Consult IT-related projects in the financial services and insurance fields
- Develop your technical knowledge and broaden your expertise in a wide range of audit area
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. computer science, business information systems etc.
- Already have an in-depth understanding of regulatory requirements for IT processes the areas of audit, IT audit, IT governance, compliance or IT security
- Have had at least 5 years of relevant professional experience at a consulting firm or a financial company or another industry