A leading Real Estate Investment firm is looking to add an Investor Relations Senior Associate to their rapidly growing firm. The Investor Relations Senior Associate will assume ownership for the IR function with a primary focus on Capital Formation/Capital Raising efforts the firm.
Our client has an incredibly strong track record of performance and aggressive growth plans for the future, and the Investor Relations Senior Associate will be an integral piece of this growth. Upon joining the firm, you can expect a great team environment along with a "seat at the table" and short runway for promotion.
Investor Relations Senior Associate Responsibilities
- Lead the Capital formation and broader business development initiatives targeted toward more institutional capital for future funds
- Leverage industry contacts and network to keep consistent pipeline of prospective investors
- Assume responsibility for relationship management of existing LP's
- Take ownership of the overall strategic vision of the IR program for the firm, inclusive of developing systems and processes.
Investor Relations Senior Associate Requirements:
- Bachelors required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in an Investor Relations or Capital Formation specific to real estate
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hungry and motivated professional eager to drive results and be rewarded for their effort