Selby Jennings have partenred up with a fund management and fund distribution company with approximately €4 billion of assets, operating from offices in Luxembourg, Paris and London, catering to institutional investors. Their offering comprises a range of strategies covering traditional and alternative strategies in listed and private assets.
The company is owned in majority by the employees and are ambitious to generate growth in their business and to develop their teams. They have a unique business model and work with some of the most talented investment managers in the industry, especially in the hedge fund space. There is a high degree of collaboration between their teams with a high potential to develop within the company. The company have a diverse team with a range of experience and backgrounds and everyone is easily accessible, including the CEO.
The Investor Relations Manager works either at their Paris or London office and reports to the co-heads of Sales. He/she will be part of the Investor Relations team (3 to 4 members).
Key responsibilities of the Investor Relations Manager:
- Manage and be an active member of a team of 3-4 individuals
- Screen and set priorities for any requests coming to the Investor Relations team, from either internal counterparts (the Alma Capital sales team) or external counterparts (investors, databases, portfolio managers)
- Distribute tasks among the members of the Investor Relations team and supervise their work
- Take their own share of the work and actively produce deliverables
Tasks of the Investor Relations Team:
- Prepare responses to client requests, RFPs, DDQs, RFIs by liaising with Portfolio Managers, Risk, Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations teams
- Work with the investment teams to provide updates and communication for both internal and external use
- Maintain a database of existing standard RFP responses
- Assist in the production of marketing materials (presentations, monthly fund reports, dedicated client reports, website, etc…)
- Feed and maintain the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Help organise and coordinate portfolio manager roadshows, client meetings and events
- Maintain, manage and enhance information provision via Databases, Seminars, Industry Conferences and Annual meetings
- Coordinate online communication efforts including digital marketing
- Work on / update the marketing template of presentations
If you believe that you are suited to this role, please apply directly.