A leading London-based alternative hedge fund is hiring for an entry level candidate to add to their investor relations team.. The successful candidate will be based in London. This will be an addition to an already leading investor relations team that the firm pride themselves on.
- Prepare responses to client requests, RFPs, DDQs, RFIs by liaising with Portfolio Managers, Risk, Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations teams
- Work with the investment teams to provide updates and communication for both internal and external use
- Maintain a database of existing standard RFP responses
- Assist in the production of marketing materials (presentations, monthly fund reports, dedicated client reports, website, etc…)
- Feed and maintain the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Help organise and coordinate portfolio manager roadshows, client meetings and events
- Maintain, manage and enhance information provision via Databases, Seminars, Industry Conferences and Annual meetings
- Coordinate online communication efforts including digital marketing
- Work on / update the marketing template of presentations
- To have a base knowledge across technical hedge fund strategies;
- To be willing to learn and grow under established team members.
- Be willing to learn around the analytical side of the role
- High-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently;
- Entry level - with a strong academic background.
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this organisation. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.