Presently our Investment Management recruitment team is working with a leading global asset manager with strong capabilities in energy & environment, and urban development and connectivity.
Reporting to the General Manager of Corporate Communications, this role will focus on implementing communication strategies for the Group company.
The ideal candidate would have experience in Corporate Communications/Investor Relations, and is someone who is keen on infrastructure, real estate and sustainability.
- Building the company's branding through a strong communication strategy pipeline
- Developing content for business updates, annual reports, investor presentations, media releases, and corporate website
- Hosting roadshows and events to engage analysts, investors and financial media
- Working with the finance and legal departments to meet listing/reporting requirements
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Communications, Investor Relations, or similar fields
- Possess a strong understanding of finance
- Strong command of the English language and writing skills are essential
- Good financial and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills, and a good team player