A leading growth equity and venture capital firm seeks a junior investor relations professional to join a lean but growing client team.
- Assist in the preparation of a variety of marketing materials, including presentation decks, RFP responses, and other client communications
- Monitor the CRM
- Attend LP meetings and take extensive notes
- Maintain a pipeline of prospective investors
- 2-4 years of prior experience investor relations at another alternative investment firm
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Interest/prior experience with early-stage investing
This is a unique position with a rapidly growing firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!