A leading Private Equity firm is seeking an Investor Relations Associate for a two-year rotational program, with the opportunity to stay in the IR space or another team after the program.
This role can be worked in Philadelphia or New York City.
- Complete market and competitor reserach and analysis
- Assist with investor presentations
- Complete due diligence and ad hoc investor requests
- Create and edit investor materials and marketing collateral
- 1+ years' experience in Investor Relations, Investment Banking, Private Equity, or at a Placement Agency
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills, including modeling and presentations
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Experience with a CRM