Selby Jennings is partnered with an Real Estate Investment firm in Real Estate who is looking to add a Capital Markets Analyst to their team of passionate, talented individuals to combine their efforts in Miami, Florida location.
This company provides a positive culture of learning and growth. Here you would find yourself focusing on cultivating new and existing relationships with investors of all types, help raising capital through roadshows, presentations, networking, and handle all Investor relations activity including RFP's, DDQ's, Investor letters, etc.
Investor Relations Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive LP written/verbal communications
- Create marketing and fundraising presentations for current and prospective investors
- Create ad hoc fund-level performance analyses
- Develop and maintain the firm's investor base
- Help build out the firm's investor relations function
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 3+ years of experience Investor relations experience
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented, disciplined, and professionally persistent with outstanding time management skills
- Track record of assisting in capital raising efforts