A leading alternative investment firm in Connecticut is looking to add an investor relations analyst to the team. This is to be a hybrid role - 3 days in person, 2 remote. This is an urgent search so if you have any interest please apply today!
- Maintain and distribute investor materials - performance reporting, pitchbooks, factsheets ect.
- Track and complete RFP and DDQ requests while collaborating with teams across the firm
- Manage ad hoc inquiries from clients and prospects related to the firms offerings and support the IR team in ad hoc preparation
- 1 - 4 years of relevant investor relations experience preferably with an asset management firm
- Prior experience within the alternatives industry preferred
- Excellent skills using Microsoft excel suite, excel and analyzing large data sets