We have a current opportunity for a Investment Solutions Analyst on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
A global asset manager with Asia at its core, offering innovative investment solutions to meet the financial needs of clients. Their investment teams' deep understanding of Asian markets, paired with their global expertise, is their key differentiator. They are also firmly invested in the future of our clients, our colleagues, our partners, our shareholders and the communities.
With ground presence in 11 Asian markets as well as distribution offices in North America and Europe, they manage a total of USD258 bn across equity, fixed income, multi asset, quantitative and alternative strategies on behalf of institutional and individual investors globally.
Participate in the multi-asset macroeconomic investment research process applicable for the team's US$150bn AUM by:
- Working with experienced team members in analysing and investing into global markets across multiple asset classes and countries (i.e. equity, bond and currency)
- Assisting quantitative research tools development
Portfolio management process enhancement by:
- Assisting the portfolio assistants in projects for streamlining the trading workflow and portfolio management application
- Improving methods of gathering, analysing, presenting and reporting investment performance, performance attribution, portfolio management processes, portfolio analytics, and trading analytics
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong passion for analytics and financial markets from a macro perspective
- Self-starter that is highly motivated to support and learn with the team, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Up to 2 years' experience in financial markets/asset management would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, identifies problems and causes, collecting relevant information and delivering possible solutions
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Excellent quantitative analysis and programming skills
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Refinitiv Datastream, SQL, Microsoft Power BI and R platforms would be an advantage
- Experience, aptitude and dexterity with statistics