A top, global asset manager seeks a Investment Product Specialist professional to cover the firm's public equity offerings.
- Providing analytical support to broader team -- covering risk, the market, competition, pricing, portfolio, positioning, and more
- Drafting marketing materials, including RFPs
- Managing Firm's workflow, maintaining accuracy and efficiency
- Responding to client requests
- Bachelor's degree required
- Very strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel and Factset a must
- 5-7+ years' experience, in finance, focus on public equity a plus
- Preference towards candidates progressing towards earning the CFA or other professional development
- Strong writing and presentation skills
A candidate is eligible to work in Boston, NYC, or Chicago, so if you are looking to relocate to one of these hubs of finance, reach out to Isabel Kilgariff (646) 722-0319 to discuss.