A large investment manager with over $100billion in AUM is looking to add a research associate to their investment manager research team. In this role you'll connect macroeconomic research, supporting the firms investment recommendations across various asset classes. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in researching and analyzing hedge funds, asset managers, private investment firms, ect.
- Strong academic background
- 2-5 years of research or other related experience in the financial services
- Knowledge of buy-side firms or various asset classes
- Well-developed analytical, quantitative and written skills
- Skilled on Microsoft Office, Bloomberg, FactSet or eVestment
Please apply if you would like to learn more!