We are currently working with a leading Private Equity firm in the ANZ region, who is seeking an Investment Manager to be part of their Investments Team based in Australia. This is a new Investment Manager opportunity, as part of the expansion of their team, and we are looking for an Investment Manager from Mid to Senior- level to join this high-growth Private Equity Investor.
Responsibilities of an Investment Manager
- Utilize a strong financial background to assess investments.
- Source and evaluate potential opportunities.
- Understand Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Oversee and optimize existing investments.
Requirements of an Investment Manager
- 7-12 years prior experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, or Related Field
- Strong financial modeling, analytical, and due diligence skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform you that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941)