A Investment Bank is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire experienced Flow Credit Traders. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking grow within a successful team and manage a client flow trading book.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Trader role include:
- Responsible for trading flow credit products, with a focus on Investment Grade Products
- Position available in IG Corporates Trading (€) and IG Financials Trading ($€)
- Evaluate the risk involved in trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional and corporate client presence
- Working closely with the credit sales teams as well as being directly responsible for regularly liaising with clients
- Help to develop junior Credit traders in the team
Key requirements of the Credit Trader role include:
- Proven experience in an credit trading role within a leading financial institution, at least to an Associate/VP/Director level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European and USD credit markets, technical model creation/programming experience would be advantageous
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the Credit Trader role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.