We are currently representing a European Real Estate Investment Manager with a AUM of €50BN, providing direct and indirect investments in residential and commercial properties in Europe.
They are looking to add an investment controller to their fund accounting team.
- A UK part Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACAetc
- Ideally with 2 - 4 years of relevant (real estate) experience
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong with Excel
- To be able to adequately review third party book-keepers' management accounts
- To be able to support transactions from a Fund perspective
- To have a good working knowledge of all types of taxes
- Manage audits, tax declarations and board meetings and organising resolutions
- Manage the inputs from third party service provider
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!