We are currently working with an International Bank. They are actively seeking out high potential Investment Banking individuals.
They are in search of an Vice-President/Executive Director to be a part of their dynamic team based in Singapore. This is a new Vice-President/Executive Director opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Vice-President/Executive Director Investment Banking professionals.
Responsibilities of an Vice-President/Executive Director:
- Prepare financial models, underwriting including due diligence, preparing of investment memos
- Originate and Execution on M&A and ECM deals
- Guide and Mentor junior bankers
Requirements of an Vice-President/Executive Director:
- At least 8 years prior experience in Investment Banking
- Good deal track record and excellent knowledge of the deal process
- Team leader and ability to lead transactions independently
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)