Company Summary: A boutique investment banking firm with a lean deal team is currently seeking 1-2 Vice Presidents to join their Investment Banking execution team in the tri-state area. You will play an integral role at the firm as they continue to grow with respect to M&A. This role is unique in the sense that the VP will be someone who wants to do business development and build strong client relationships on behalf of the firm.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients.
- M&A Origination.
- Being a resource to clients regarding recommendations and support.
- Communicating with the MD to achieve firm goals.
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- At least 6 years of direct investment banking M&A experience or 1 year as an investment banking vice president.
- Extensive knowledge of a specific industry (i.e. tech, consumer, health care, etc.)
- Very strong interest in business development (business development experience not required).
- Excellent execution ability and experience.
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with internal partners and clients.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Work from home (ideally 2 days in the office per week minimum)
- Uncapped Bonus Potential
- Resources of a large platform at your disposal
- Working for a non-bureaucratic organization - your voice matters!
If you're interested and fit the qualifications listed above, apply immediately!