Globally renowned Investment Bank is expanding their Healthcare Investment Banking (M&A) team for an entrepreneurial Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President with strong execution capabilities.
The team have a broad coverage of the Healthcare space across Life Sciences and Healthcare Services, now looking for a high-performing Vice President to come in and contribute to the lean team's extensive success, with space for the VP to begin building their own book of business in a Healthcare subvertical.
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Prior investment banking experience in an M&A focused role required; 6+ years' experience strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the Healthcare M&A markets as well as demonstrable deal successful within the space
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree (ideally Healthcare or Lifesciences related)
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight