Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: A leading middle market investment bank is looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their team. Throughout this time, they have continued to see consistent deal flow and continuing to build their pipeline. This opportunity allows you to gain extensive hands-on experience working with clients directly and supporting senior bankers throughout each transaction.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
- 2-3+ years of Investment Banking experience
- Strong M&A experience
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.