Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with one of the largest Investment Banks in North America looking to add an Investment Banking Vice President to their Mergers and Acquisition team. This Vice President will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Running private and public buy-side and sell-side M&A processes and assisting in their execution.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- Strong M&A deal and execution experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Vice President role, then please don't wait to apply.