Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with one of the largest Investment Banks in North America looking to add a Vice President to their Mergers and Acquisition team. This Vice President will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Running private and public buy-side and sell-side M&A processes and assisting in their execution
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- Strong M&A deal and execution experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Vice President role, then please don't wait to apply.