We are currently working with an Investment Bank specialising in the Shipping, Infrastructure, Energy and Offshore sectors.
They are in search of a VP/D/ED to be a part of their dynamic Investments Team based in Singapore. This is a new VP/D/ED opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for a VP/D/ED Investments professional to join this firm.
Responsibilities of a VP/D/ED:
- Orignate, Execute, and Structure M&A and Capital Markets deals
- Build financial models
- Liase with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements of a VP/D/ED:
- At least 8 years prior experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance.
- Good deal track record and experience with Bond Issuance would be advantageous
- Past deals within the Shipping, Infrastructure, Energy and Offshore sectors will also be advantageous
- Team leader and ability to lead transactions independently
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)