Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: A leading investment bank is currently looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their rapidly growing team. This firm has seen a tremendous amount of deal flow recently, which directly influences their need for new talent. The Investment Banking Associate within this team will support senior bankers through extensive exposure to hands-on deal execution and client relations.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
- 4+ years of Investment Banking experience
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.