We are currently working with a leading Bank, with the Investment Banking department. They are actively seeking out skilled and passionate individuals to be part of their team.
They are in search of an Senior Analyst/Junior Associate to be a part of their dynamic team based in Singapore. This is a new Senior Analyst/Junior Associate opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Senior Analyst/Junior Associate Investment Banking professionals at the Junior level to join this Investment Banking team.
Responsibilities of an Senior Analyst/Junior Associate:
- Prepare financial models, underwriting including due diligence, preparing of investment memos
- Originate and Execute on M&A deals
Requirements of an Senior Analyst/Junior Associate:
- At least 1-3 years prior experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Corporate Development
- Good deal track record and excellent knowledge of the investment process
- Participated in M&A deals in various sectors
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)