Title: Investment Banking Senior Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a reputable MM Investment Bank looking to add an entrepreneurial minded Investment Banking Senior Analyst to their growing Healthcare team. The Investment Banking Senior Analyst will have an integral role in developing the team, gain extensive exposure to sell-side M&A reps, as well as have an opportunity to interface directly with clients at an early stage in their career.
Investment Banking Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Research and identify potential buyers and acquisition targets
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research
- Participate in business development and client facing engagements
- Assume critical role in the development of transaction materials, including pitch books, confidential information memorandum, management presentations, and transactions announcements
Investment Banking Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience with M&A transaction exposure
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business, or related fields.
- Positive "can-do" attitude and desire to be part of a close-knit group operating in an intensive and challenging work environment
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.