My client, a leading Corporate Finance Advisory firm with offices in Paris, is looking to hire a VP/Director to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior professional as you will gain access recurring deal volume, full deal exposure, with a clear path to ascend to Director whilst benefiting from a growing team of Associates and Analysts.
What we offer:
- Exceptional Growth Opportunities: Your career progression is our priority. We provide a clear path for growth from Associate to VP and beyond.
- A Collaborative Environment: Work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- Exciting Transactions: Engage in cross-border transactions that will expand your skills and knowledge.
- Competitive Compensation: We recognise your talent and compensate accordingly, including performance-based bonuses.
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a work-life balance that promotes productivity and well-being.
- Relevant experience in M&A or in wider transaction environment (Transaction Services, Strategic Advisory)
- Conducting financial analysis, valuations, and market research
- Preparing pitch books, financial models, and presentations
- Collaborating with clients, advisors, and senior management
- Managing and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to the development and execution of deals
- French and English fluency (essential)
If you are a VP/Director looking to join an elite platform with a strong deal flow then this is the opportunity for you! Apply today!