- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple Technology subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of Technology subsectors
- Initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry/product sector
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects in the Technology sector.
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- 8+years' direct investment banking experience
- Sell side M&A transactions experience required (will consider candidates if majority of deals worked on have been sell side M&A)
- Strong origination and execution experience. Strong preference for experience within the Mid-market.
- Technology or TMT sector experience is required. Must have majority Technology or TMT sector deal experience.
- Must have Swedish fluency
- Must come with Swedish network/knowledge
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
If you fit the requirements above then please don't hesitate to apply!