Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: A leading global middle market investment bank in Atlanta is currently looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their rapidly growing team. This firm has seen a tremendous amount of deal flow recently, which directly influences their need for new talent. The Investment Banking Associate within this team will support senior bankers through extensive exposure to hands-on deal execution and client relations.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience
- Strong M&A background
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.